TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Ayanna’s manicure appointments lasted 20 hours!
- She could not make a fist. Never used a touchscreen. Could not drive herself. She handicapped herself.
- What a mistake. She just ruined her excuse from heavy lifting, cleaning and laundry.
- I have serious questions about keeping personal hygiene with tent-poles for fingers.
- Spring is time for new beginnings.
The woman with the Guinness World Records longest fingernails cut them off after growing them for 28 years.
Ayanna Williams broke the record three years ago. Each of her nails measured nearly two-feet long. She continued growing them until last weekend. Altogether, the 10 fingernails laid end-to-end stretched 24-feet.
A Fort Worth, Texas dermatologist needed a power rotary tool to cut through the hardened nails layered with four bottles of polish. Ayanna Williams said without regret, (quote) “I’ve been growing my nails for a few decades now. I’m so, so ready for a new life – it’s time for them to go.” (People)