The 24th Annual Museum of Aviation Foundation Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K Run/Walk and Hand Cycle Race will be held at the Museum of Aviation on Saturday, January 18, 2020. This is a great way to kick start your new year with an early morning brisk run! The races are hosted by the Museum of Aviation Foundation and are run on Robins Air Force Base next to the Museum of Aviation
RACE START TIMES
- 7:50 AM MARATHON HAND CYCLES
- 8:00 AM MARATHON (6 HOUR CUTOFF)
- 8:15 AM HALF MARATHON
- 8:30 AM 5K
AWARD CEREMONY TIMES
- 9:30 AM 5K
- 10:15 AM MARATHON HAND CYCLES
- 10:45 AM HALF MARATHON
- 1:00 PM MARATHON
FUN FACTS AND INFORMATION
- The Marathon and Half Marathon courses are certified and a Boston Marathon qualifier.
- Disposable chip timing for all races.
- Picture IDs required at registration. The race is run on Robins Air Force Base. All IDs will be held until completion of your race with the exception of DoD IDs.
- Packet Pick-up: Active duty, retired and civilian DoD – Friday, January 17th 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. All others will be January 18th at registration.
- Tech-T Shirts to all per-registrants postmarked by January 3rd and guaranteed on race day.
- Trophies are awarded to the overall top three male and female finishers in each age category and race; the overall top three male and female masters in each race; the top active duty military male and female in the marathon; and a trophy for the Relay Team winner.
- Medals will be given to all race finishers including the 5K!